Respect and tradition are important in any wedding, but so is a feeling of vitality and a sense that the ceremony reflects who you really are, what you believe and the statement you want to make. The memories that you created will last a lifetime.“Father Christopher was fantastic to work with. From the start, he was easy to get a hold of and struck the perfect balance of getting after us when things needed to get done without being annoying at all. Everyone complimented us on the vows and readings he suggested and worked with us closely to perfect to our personal wants.
– Tina and Miguel (Catholic-Unitarian wedding ceremony)Read mo”re →
You may want a religious wedding ceremony or one that is more secular. You may be looking for a ceremony that honors the traditions of your family, yet isn’t stuffy and has a feeling of joyful celebration. Together, we’ll create that special wedding ceremony.
Each couple is unique. Many want a personalized ceremony written and coordinated according to their wishes. In addition, many couples would like some help putting it all together and making it run smoothly. I am your partner in developing the wedding ceremony of your dreams. To find out more check out Wedding Planning, Cost and Next Steps or email me or call at 434-572-7436 to begin a discussion about creating your unique ceremony.“Father Christopher was the perfect choice to officiate our wedding. He was so warm and loving, and his words were the perfect fit to our ceremony..
– Peggy and Patrick (Christian wedding ceremony)Read mo”re →
You may be looking to blend the traditions of varying backgrounds or religious beliefs with your personal style and spirituality in a way that’s just right for you. Some couples wish to incorporate elements that are shared by a number of faiths. Others want a ceremony that is spiritual but not necessarily religious. And others are looking for a civil ceremony.
I’ve officiated at Catholic weddings, Catholic-Buddhist weddings, Catholic-Hindu weddings, Catholic-Muslin weddings and many other interfaith weddings including ceremonies with a spirituality of their own. And I’ve had the honor of officiating at same-sex weddings. Check out Cost and Next Steps or contact me or call me at 434-572-7436 about your wedding ceremony.
What you can expect from me:
- A flexible, experienced minister with the expertise to develop and perform a unique, personalized wedding ceremony, no matter where your location or what kind of wedding you envision.
- A promise to listen to your heart as well as your head to help you craft a ceremony that honors your most important beliefs, values, and traditions.
- A commitment to create a one-of-a-kind experience of joy and celebration and a wedding that you and your friends will remember for a lifetime. This is my promise to you!
“Father Christopher helped us write the exact service we wanted.
– Dan and Nancy (Catholic-Agnostic wedding ceremony)Read mo”re →